onsdag 29 april 2009

Assignment 3: The climate change.

The climate change is a big question today. We all know that the climate have change and we also know what we can do to make it a little bit better, but no one take it seriously enough to help saving the world.

First of all I want to say that people nowadays are to lazy and they are so comfortable with the lifestyle we having. It's so much easier to take the car when you are going somewhere than just take your bike or take a walk. Almost every family has a car or even two. The traffis have grown so fast and become a huge reson for this climate change. People complain about that the price for gas is so high but still they take the car instead of the bike. No one have the time to let something take some minutes more.

The second thing is that we want to have so many new technical things. It cost more to repair than to buy a new thing. So factories have to produce so much and when they do that they get a lot of spill and dangerous gases that gets out in nature and air. But that isn't something that stops us to consume more, we are to greedy and wants to have more and more. And in this point media plays a big part, they make us belive that we need all these things and that our lives will be so much better when it's exactly the opposite way. We live in acomsuming society and it only getting worse in that point...

My third thought about this is that it's something that is so long away in time so we can't se what is happening before our eyes today. We think that someone will do the work for us so we don't need to care so much about it, and if don't will get any problems and become a total catastrophe when we live I think many don't think so much about it.

As a conclusion of this problem I would say that it's up to every single person to take their responsibility and think twice about how we actually live. Do we really need all these stuff that we buy all the time? No one will do it for you so it's just to start and help in the way you can to make the world to a better place. While saving the world we could save some money and that is something for me to think about and probably will make me think twice...

1 kommentar:

  1. Dear Karin.
    You had been written a good text about the climate change, and I agree you in all your thinking’s about it and think that it’s important to think twice when you should take the bike or the car etc.
    You divided the text in paragraphs and had linking words and a summery with your thinking in the end, which was very good. One thing that I reflected on was that you had a few typos. I also didn’t understand the fourth paragraph, second sentence. Can you explain this sentence or further develop it to maybe two sentences. The fifth paragraph, third sentence, I think you missed a comma. Maybe you can have it without it, but I think that it will be better with a comma in it. Otherwise I think it was good. //Susanne Brink

    SvaraRadera